Sunday 18 December 2011

First Ever Eggnog

For the first time ever yesterday I made and tried Eggnog!
I have seen and heard this festive tipple name-dropped and product placed in numerous American specials and movies so much I wanted to try this. This year I finally got round to making my own batch up. Bear in mind I've not had any basis for comparison.  
Here is what I followed:
Easy Eggnog Recipe: Ingredients - 6 eggs, 3 cups milk (a Pint) 8 tablespoons sugar, 3 teaspoon vanilla essence, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg.

Easy Eggnog Recipe Directions In a large bowl, beat the eggs using an electric beater (if available). By turn, add milk & sugar. Continue beating until mixture thickens slightly. Add in the vanilla essence & ground nutmeg. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled (at least 3 hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment